Friday, 9 July 2010
Stories, commentaries, revelations...
1. Hillary Clinton: Israel is making it more difficult for US to deal with Iran (John Rees at Counterfire)
2. Banking crisis: recession and attacks on benefits drive people to 'food banks' (The Sauce)
3. Legal aid training scheme will hit poor the hardest (Left Foot Forward)
4. Canadian politicans suppress Tar Sands report (Climate and Capitalism)
5. Terrorism and the Economy (Thomas Kollmann at New Left Project)
6. Low pay and inflation - why inequality is rising (Left Economics Advisory Panel)
7. Women will suffer most from job cuts (Deborah Orr at Comment is Free)
8. Crisp industry to take charge of anti-obesity policy (David Osler)
9. Labour leadership hustings: suits in Westminster (Madam Miaow)
10. Tom Watson MP calls Michael Gove a miserable pipsqueak of a man in commons chamber (Political Scrapbook)
Picture at BoingBoing.