Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

Blair: "I'm washing my hair that night"

Sunderland Stop the War is arranging a fundraiser for this Tuesday (15 December), at the Royalty on Chester Road (it's 2 minutes from the University Metro). We are promised live music, food, a quiz, and easy access to alcoholic beverages. Luna17 can exclusively reveal Tony Blair has sent his apologies, with the message: "I am washing my hair that night. But if I wasn't doing that, I'd happily come up with some other reason for not attending."

For Stop the War supporters and pre-XMAS revellers in London, the next Beats Beat Bullets night is on 22 December. It's at the Vibe Bar, Brick Lane, 8-11pm (11pm? Southern softies!). There's more info HERE. Entertainment will be suitably sophisticated and cosmopolitan, to cater for 21st century tastes, but when I think of Christmas celebrations in east London I'm afraid my mind still wanders to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment